

Today we had another appointment with the ultrasound machine. We got two more pictures of the Bean and were told that everything was looking good. Bean's heartbeat was 119 b.p.m. today! Tomorrow, we should get an update on Jennifer's (the ultrasound guru) findings and get the results of last week's lab work.
We also got to talk dollars and cents with the financial manager at the doctor's office. We found out that SouthCrest is out of our network, so it looks like we'll be delivering at St. John's. I pray that Michael can keep me calm on the drive to the hospital! ;-) We've gotten an idea of what delivering a kiddo is going to cost. Thank goodness for good insurance!
We're getting super excited--at least I am. I think Michael's approaching this with more caution than I can! It's hard to not tell everyone, but I'd rather wait til the end of the first trimester before letting the cat out of the bag. This is a huge secret to keep! And as most people that know me will attest--I'm not good at keeping my own secrets!
No comments:
Post a Comment