Wednesday, February 7, 2007

It's real...first pictures!


We ventured to the doctor's office today for a "Confirmation" appointment. We both quickly figured out that the method of "seeing" was going to be interesting. Yep, I had an ultrasound today, but not the one with the probe on the tummy, if you get my drift. Michael reports that it looks like E.T.'s finger...lovely imagery there, huh?

As my Doctor was congratulating us, I looked up at Michael and simply said "It's real."

I'd told both my parents earlier in the day and asked them for prayers that all would be well. I'm thinking the prayers are working.

The "Bean" is the size of a piece of rice and is 5 weeks and 2 days gestationally. Bean's heartbeat was 104 b.p.m. today. We were given a tentative due date of October 7, 2007!

I got sent to the lab to give the vampires blood.

Michael and I said goodbye in the parking lot--I'm off to Dallas for the Affiliate Conference for Susan G. Komen for the Cure.

1 comment:

Fat farley said...

Wrong on this day they told us October 8th, the same day as my sister.